Why a campaign?
- An opportunity for God’s people to come together to invest in a shared vision.
- A campaign creates a time of spiritual growth and faith building that builds better relationships and encourages the heart and spirit of your church.
- Allows a church to invest in the future through a careful process usually raises between 1 and 3 times the church’s current annual receipts.
What is Unique about a campaign with LFM?
There are many excellent capital campaign firms, but we are unique.
- We are unique in that we only work with organizations that we have built a relationship with through visioning, strategic planning or governance work.
- Since we have already worked with your staff and leaders, a campaign with LFM provides consistency and trust to meet your goals.
- We do not provide a campaign in a box, we custom build every campaign with your needs in mind. Then we mobilize your church to own the process and success.
There are three phases to our process: Connect, Discover, Transform!
Connect Phase 6-12 weeks, Consultant Onsite 4-6 days
- Case statement developed
- Feasibility Study of Case Statement
- Gift profile development
- Campaign coordinator hired or recruited.
- Leadership recruited
- Communication process begins: Title/Logo/Print
Discover Phase 12-18 weeks, Consultant Onsite 3-4 days
- Leadership Training
- Recruiting for teams
- Prayer Plan
- Team Plans
- Events Planned
- Communication finalized: Title/Logo/Print
Transform Phase 24-36 weeks, Consultant Onsite 2-4 days
- Prayer Events
- Team Encouragement
- Pastoral Encouragement (Coaching, sermon prep, casting vision)
- Red Zone Emphasis
- Commitment Events
- Marketing pieces hit
- Preaching Series
- Forty Day “Generous Giving”
- Red Zone Commitments
- Prayer Events Continue
- Celebration Event
- Thank you notes
- System Set Up to follow up
- Preaching Matrix
- Red Zone Stories
- Assimilation new members
- Communication Plan